Lost time, lost money, ownership issues and even long contract tie-ins costing thousands – we’ve seen it all over the past 15 years of building websites. It can be avoided with some simple guidance, commissioning what is probably the most important marketing tool for your business.
Our SHOULD KNOW guide will help you avoid some of the worst pitfalls, speed up your build and could even save you money and time – it’ll only take you 3 minutes to read, now that’s a good investment in time!
- Know what you are buying: The difference between a £150 website and a £20,000 website
- Know what is included with our simple website check list
- Know why your website should be “Responsive”
- Know the difference between the development platforms
- Know if you are going to own your new website!
We have used Peter to develop our Tool Hire and Training websites along with marketing and sales promotional literature. Peter’s experience provides vital insight to effective marketing and promotion and has to date been key to the success of my business. A good partner to have in your corner.
Steve Booker, Managing Director – Kentec